Urgent care for patients in the community
Two leading mental health trusts in London have together set up round-the-clock mental health emergency departments (EDs) that people in crisis can reach by phone during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.3.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now