Staffing gaps lead to bed shortages
A mental health hospital has been forced to reduce its number of beds because of ongoing staff shortages.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 7, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.7.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now