Rise in multiple ED admissions of people with dementia
UK charity says 850,000 have age-related mental health problems
Annual emergency admission figures for people with dementia have risen by 100,000 in England since 2012-13.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now