Nursing stereotype undermines efforts to improve profession’s standing, says RCN
The perception of nursing as ‘women’s work’ means it continues to receive less pay, status and autonomy than it deserves, according to an RCN report.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now