Coronavirus not a ‘mental health crisis,’ healthcare experts warn
A group of mental healthcare professionals has highlighted the dangers of labelling COVID-19 ‘a mental health crisis’.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.3.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now