Seven ways to improve sleep in inpatient settings
Jessica Oglethorpe @JessOgle_OT Interim lead occupational therapist, Forensic services at South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
Collaborating with service users on sleep issues is crucial to mental healthcare outcomes
Sleep is an area of our lives that has received increasing attention in recent years as we understand more about how it interrelates with mental health.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 5, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now