Addressing cervical cancer screening disparities
Support for women service users with severe mental illness to access smear tests
A new cervical cancer resource to support women with serious mental health issues access screening has been successful across a range of services.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 2, 10-11. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.2.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now