We need to boost the research voice of mental health nurses
Anita Green Associate director of nurse education, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The 70@70 Senior Nurse and Midwife Research Leadership Programme is a national, three-year initiative, that began in May 2019 and is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) to celebrate the 70th birthday of the NHS.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now