Remembering to be kind during the COVID-19 pandemic
The Mental Health Foundation was going to make sleep the theme of the 2020 Mental Health Awareness Week being held this month. Then COVID-19 came along and shook the world awake.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now