What social distancing will mean for mental health nursing education
A range of online teaching techniques are being developed for students
Thousands of mental health nursing students are starting or returning to degree courses under strict social distancing rules that herald a new era for UK nursing education.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 5, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now