Fears grow as staffing problems intensify in mental health workforce
Stephanie Jones-Berry Freelance writer
Care and services suffer as one year on, Health Education England’s mental health workforce plan comes under scrutiny
One year on from the publication of a mental health workforce plan for England, nursing experts are concerned that planned targets will not be enough to support necessary system reform.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 8, 8-11. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.8.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now