COVID-19 and mental health: why nurses will have a key role in people’s recovery and support
An estimated 10 million people in England alone will need support for mental health issues as a result of the pandemic, and nurse-community partnerships will be vital in helping to provide this
Is it possible to calculate the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the nation’s mental health?
Mental Health Practice.
24, 2, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now