Care providers urged to make better use of service users’ feedback to improve services
National Institute for Health Research review says NHS mental healthcare trusts should use clients’ comments
Few NHS mental healthcare providers use feedback to improve care services, according to research that forms part of a major review into patient experience data.
Mental Health Practice. 23, 2, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/mhp.23.2.9.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now