Can the hope of ending long-term segregation for service users now become a reality?
For people with a learning disability and/or autism there has been little progress in reducing long-term segregation, but a positive intervention programme could change that
Reducing long-term segregation for people with a learning disability or with autism has been highlighted as a priority by the NHS in recent years, but what progress is being made?
Mental Health Practice.
25, 5, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now