Absence figures reveal extent of anxiety and depression among nurses
Tens of thousands of NHS nurses have taken time off work due to anxiety, stress or depression, an investigation in our sister journal Nursing Standard has revealed.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now