What do you do?
Jade Pearce Community learning disability nurse, Community learning disabilities team, Liddington, Wiltshire
Reflections on the variety in the community learning disabilities nurse role
People seem to have so many opinions or make assumptions, about what community learning disability nurses do and what we do not do, that sometimes I am not sure myself.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now