The crisis facing learning disability nursing is, sadly, all too real
If you were to pitch to win a contract to market learning disability nursing that will attract hundreds of new recruits, what would you do? What would you emphasise to make it an attractive proposition?
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 1, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.1.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now