‘Swift’ action needed to stem decline of specialist nurses
NHS figures reveal diminishing numbers over the past five years
Decisive action on the dwindling number of learning disability nurses is needed if ‘catastrophic’ consequences are to be avoided, a leading consultant nurse is warning.
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 1, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.1.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now