Specialist nurse training is essential to meet the needs of service users
Mencap’s new campaign aims to ensure that no healthcare professional can set foot in a hospital without first having undergone training in understanding the needs of people with learning disabilities.
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now