Plea for round-the-clock access to liaison nurses in hospitals
RCN president highlights ‘big differences’ in care for service users
A renewed call for every acute hospital to have access to a liaison nurse for people with learning disabilities 24-hours a day has been made.
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now