How to ensure service users with needle phobia get vaccinated during COVID-19
Wendy Johnson Associate director, Safeguarding, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
Trust and consent are key to supporting safe vaccine administration
Unless you’ve been on a desert island for the past year, you’ll know by now that our world-leading scientists have come up with several COVID-19 vaccines.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now