An inconvenient truth
Wendy Johnson Head of safeguarding adults at risk and nursing lead, Learning disabilities, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
Black Lives Matter shows how powerful a social movement for change can be
You, like me, will have been horrified at the death of George Floyd. And, like me, you will also have been impressed by the social movement for change that it has created on both sides of the Atlantic.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 4, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.4.12.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now