NHS sets competency standards for staff roles to safeguard patient safety
NHS organisations are being told to ensure that staff using job titles containing the word ‘advanced’ meet standards set out in new multiprofessional guidance and do not compromise patient safety.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 6, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.6.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now