Students’ virtual internship helps build network and boost confidence
Two third-year learning disability nursing students have benefitted from a ‘virtual internship’ with an online community of learning disability nurses, which has helped boost their confidence and develop good working relationships.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now