NICE U-turn over intensive care guidance for service users after sector raises concerns
Guidance on critical care during the COVID-19 pandemic has been updated over fears that people with learning disabilities could be denied intensive care.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.3.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now