Learning disability nursing has reached a ‘critical phase’
NHS England event highlights ways to address decline
Changing perceptions of learning disability nursing was the theme of a one-day event held in Birmingham, organised by NHS England as part of the Nursing Now England campaign.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now