£62 million investment aims to accelerate inpatient discharge
The government has announced £62 million in funding to help the discharge of people with learning disabilities and/or autism from mental health hospitals into the community.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.4.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now