Making her mark
Wendy Johnson Matron, General hospital
Pain comes in many forms, especially when you are needle-phobic, but still insist on getting a tattoo
Last week Rachael got a tattoo. I recognise that for you this may not seem like a seismic event, but in our family, it is up there with the day uncle Jack became aunt Jackie and started wearing tights in public. Big news.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 5, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.5.13.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now