How to Survive Your Nursing or Midwifery Course
Brian Lucas Associate lecturer, Open University
How to juggle the competing demands of work, study and life is the aim of this book. There is a good balance between looking at personal factors such as procrastination, study skills such as assignment writing and professional issues such as evidence-based practice.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 5, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.5.13.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now