Evaluating Outcomes in Health and Social Care
Naomi Elliott Associate professor, School of nursing and midwifery, Trinity College Dublin
Few texts on evaluating outcomes in healthcare address an important aspect of modern service delivery: that it often involves interagency work with different organisations.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 6, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.6.15.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now