Make your voice heard on mandatory training proposals
The latest event in the celebrations to mark the 100th anniversary of learning disability nursing in UK is the unveiling of a wall mosaic plaque at Keele University (p7).
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now