DNACPR notices: nurses are best-placed advocates for families
The Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) report on do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) decisions has made some recommendations on advanced planning and end of life care.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now