Concerns over COVID-19 deaths data
Calls for data to be published on the number of people with learning disabilities and autism who have died during the COVID-19 pandemic have been heard since leading nurse Irene Tuffrey-Wijne and others spoke out (page 6).
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now