ADHD: improving diagnosis, care and support
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a group of behavioural symptoms including hyperactivity, impulsivity and inattention. Symptoms tend to be noticed at an early age and most cases are diagnosed when children are 6-12 years old.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now