Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences, and Intervention Approaches
Angela Casey Former senior specialist endocrine nurse, Birmingham Children’s Hospital
This book is a clear, up-to-date and well referenced guide on the continuing issue of childhood obesity.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 2, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.2.9.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now