Autism Spectrum Disorders Through the Life Span
George Murray Consultant clinical psychologist, NHS Borders
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is found in a heterogeneous group of people, including those with comorbid conditions such as learning disability. In recent years, a great deal of research has been undertaken into the prevalence and causes of ASD, and into interventions that are appropriate for people with the condition, much of which informs this comprehensive book.
Learning Disability Practice. 15, 9, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ldp.15.9.8.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now