Autism Spectrum Disorders Through the Life Span
George Murray Consultant clinical psychologist, NHS Borders
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is found in a heterogeneous group of people, including those with comorbid conditions such as learning disability. In recent years, a great deal of research has been undertaken into the prevalence and causes of ASD, and into interventions that are appropriate for people with the condition, much of which informs this comprehensive book.
Learning Disability Practice.
15, 9, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now