Standards kept simple in bid to boost engagement
Nick Evans Freelance health writer
NHS Improvement’s four-point initiative aims to transform services and ensure care is good enough for people with learning disablilities
NHS Improvement’s new learning disability improvement standards are not about quantity – there are only four of them – but they could be transformative if services respond as the regulator hopes.
Learning Disability Practice. 21, 4, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.21.4.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now