COVID-19 vaccine: why people with learning disabilities should be a priority group
Service users are significantly more likely to die from coronavirus than the general population
People with learning disabilities were up to six times more likely to die from COVID-19 than the general population during the first wave of the pandemic, according to a Public Health England study.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 1, 6-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now