COVID-19 pandemic presents new challenges for learning disability nurses
Erin Dean Health journalist
Service users are more likely to need support to understand the virus and its effects on everyday life
From coping with social distancing, attending virtual meetings, caring for service users with COVID-19 symptoms and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), learning disability nurses face numerous challenges amid the pandemic.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 3, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.3.8.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now