Clearer sentencing guidelines offer more support for vulnerable adult offenders
Strengthening the legal rights of people with learning disabilities and mental health disorders
New guidelines for sentencing adult offenders with mental health disorders and learning disabilities came into force in England and Wales at the start of October.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 6, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now