Staff to wear body cameras to curb rise in hospital violence
London trust launches trial as number of incidents increase by 27%
Security staff at a London hospital trust are being given body cameras after attacks on nurses and other frontline workers rose by almost one third in the past year.
24, 7, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now