Rising to the challenges of clinical leadership
James Bird Lead nurse, Emergency medicine at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London
Leadership in a clinical setting can be hard work and emotionally charged, but it can also be tremendously rewarding
Well-led clinical teams can buck trends; they hold together in the face of adversity and overcome significant challenges as they provide outstanding clinical care.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.14.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now