Planning Health Promotion Programs
Lorraine Hicking-Woodison Assistant practitioner/health care support worker adviser, Kent
This book is a guide to planning health promotion programmes using interventional mapping, a protocol for developing effective behavioural change. Interventional mapping is characterised by three perspectives: an ecological approach; participation of all stakeholders, and the use of theories and evidence.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.15.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now