Recognising ‘soft signs’ of deterioration in older people
Neal Aplin Advanced clinical practitioner, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
How emergency nurses can spot the early hints of a patient’s declining condition in acute care settings
Emergency nurses play a vital role in recognising the early signs of deterioration and enabling prompt interventions to improve care for older patients in urgent care settings.
29, 5, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now