NHS services are running on goodwill and teamwork
Nicki Credland Senior lecturer and head, Department for paramedical, perioperative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
The coronavirus pandemic proves that better staff retention across health and social care is critical
Critical care nursing is at the epicentre of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
29, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now