Monkeypox: what nurses need to know about treatment and risk
Erin Dean , Health journalist
Find out how to spot signs of this disease, when nursing staff might face risk and available treatment options
What is monkeypox?
Monkeypox is a rare disease related to smallpox that is caused by infection with the monkeypox virus.
30, 4, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now