Looking out for signs of frailty in older people in emergency care is vital
Neal Aplin Advanced clinical practitioner, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Older people living with this clinical syndrome tend to present late and often in crisis at the emergency department
Emergency nurses can play a vital role in providing early interventions and improving care for older patients living with frailty.
29, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now