ICU nursing shortage can no longer be ignored
Nicki Credland Senior lecturer and head, Department for paramedical, perioperative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
COVID-19’s second wave is challenging traumatised staff, even though our knowledge bank is greater this time around
So here we are. COVID-19 is still with us, the country still has lockdown measures in place to varying degrees and the NHS is facing both continuing and new challenges.
29, 1, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now