Essential training is still possible during COVID-19
Jen Wilkins Practice educator, Emergency department at Royal Bournemouth Hospital
How to use distance learning to keep your skills developing
When departments are busy or short staffed, its not uncommon for training to be cancelled, which can result in fewer staff having expert skills and lower staff morale.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.12.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now