Coping with the death of a colleague: advice for nurses
Amy Green Operations manager, Cruse Bereavement Care
How to deal with bereavement at work during the COVID-19 pandemic, when normal sources of support are difficult to access
Coping with the death of a colleague is difficult at the best of times.
29, 2, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now